Status Disclosure

Who we are

Bridge End Motors Limited

Our address is: Bridge End Motors Limited, Hopgarth, Chester le Street, County Durham, DH3 3RF.

Registered in England. Company registration number 06438224.

Who regulates us?

Bridge End Motors Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and is permitted to act as a credit broker not a lender.

Bridge End Motors Limited's Financial Services Register number is 648840.You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768 or 0300 500 8082.

Which services will we provide you with?

We introduce you to a limited number of lenders and their finance products, which have different interest rates and charges. We are not an independent financial advisor, we will provide details of products available from the lenders that we work with, but no advice or recommendation will be made. You must decide whether the finance product is right for you. We do not charge you a fee for our services. Whichever lender we introduce you to, we will typically receive commission from them (either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow). The lenders we work with could pay commission at different rates. However, the amount of commission that we receive from a lender does not effect the amount that you pay to that lender under the credit agreement.

In the first instance we will introduce you to Santander Consumer Finance UK PLC and if they are not prepared to make an offer of finance, we will then seek to introduce you to other lenders on our panel including Close Brothers Motor Finance and Creditas Financial Solutions.

At present we do not offer any insurance products.

What to do if you have a complaint

If you wish to register a complaint, please contact Mr R Johnson:

In writing: Bridge End Motors Limited, Hopgarth, Chester le Street, County Durham, DH3 3RF.

By e-mail:

By telephone: 0191 3886111

If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.